We craft communications that inspire your audience to act.
What Makes Us Unique:
- Passionate: We are advocates for organizations working towards justice, care, and opportunity.
- Experienced: We have experience working in diverse cultural situations to create media and marketing projects in the for-profit and nonprofit spheres.
- Creative: We specialize in creative, organization specific, communication solutions that combine our knowledge and experience with current market trends.
- Invested: We build long term partnerships to help organizations continue to grow and develop.
- On Location: We are based in Asia and can easily travel to your location to work on your project.
How We Work:
Strategic: We spend time listening so we can understand who you are, what you need, and how we can work together to achieve your goals.
Human Focused: We focus on the impact your work has on real people to help your audience relate to your work in a personal way that develops trust.
Brand Centered: Our projects are designed and tailored to match and enhance your brand. We also provide brand development and strategy consulting to make sure your message is both clear and consistent.
Cost based: As a nonprofit organization, we bid projects on a cost basis so you can get the marketing materials you need to promote your project at an affordable price.
How It Works
We contact you to set up an in person meeting or Skype call to talk about your needs and how we can help.
We send you a detailed project proposal.
Once the proposal is accepted, we schedule your project and set timelines for delivery.
We understand that media and marketing projects can easily exceed budget constraints. This is why we created our discount program.
Throughout the year we work to raise money personally that we use to help organizations fill the funding gap and get their projects completed.
Organizations who have received a project proposal from us are eligible to apply for discount funds.
“In 2015 we saw a need for a creative agency specializing in nonprofit media and communications that was based in Asia. While a lot of nonprofit work is happening in Asia, most donors are in Western countries and struggle to understand the work.
We started Sharing Dots because we wanted to bridge that gap. Our background is in communicating to a western audience and we are passionate about helping organizations impact people’s lives in Asia. This combination allows us to work in a variety of situations and cultures in Asia to craft communications to a western donor base about the work happening here.
To date we have had the privilage of working with over 100 organizations in 13 different countries to help them meet their communication and fundraising goals.”
“My continuing passion is to part a curtain, that invisible veil of indifference that falls between us and that blinds us to each other’s presence, each other’s wonder, each other’s human plight.”
― Eudora Welty